Experience: 1-2 years
Skills: Angular 4/6, Ionic 3/4, NodeJS, MongoDB, ReactJS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Offered: According to experience and business standards
About Us: ThinkZone is a social impact startup, backed by Gray Matters Capital’s edLABS initiative, that implements an affordable technology-enabled ‘School-in-a-box’ education-solution, aimed at bridging the learning-gap amongst children at the Bottom-of-the-Pyramid. By training and empowering local-women as educators in their communities, ThinkZone also creates dignified livelihood opportunities and greater gender equality.
Position Summary: ThinkZone has taken exciting opportunities to expand and so is seeking talented and driven software developers to work on our ongoing technology work.
The software developers will have the unique opportunity to work on creating user friendly, innovative and scalable mobile and web-based applications.
Software Developers with knowledge of MEAN STACK will be responsible for development of applications using MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular 4/6, Node.js, Rest Api etc as well as providing systems analysis, program design and documentation.
She/He will be working in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount and contributing to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture is absolute.
1. Developing new user-facing features on Angular 4/6, Ionic 3/4 and ReactJS
2. Creating web services using NodeJS (Express) and Mongo DB.
3. Practice clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
5. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
6. Building reusable components & front-end libraries for future use
1. One to Two years proficiency and professional experience with MEAN stack development
2. Backend database experience with MongoDB
3. Experience in implementing applications using Angular 2/4, Ionic 3 and React JS
4. In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS+ REST APIs
5. Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns
6. Experience in creating secure RESTful-based web services in Microservices
7. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Interested? Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief write-up about your work profileApply