Job Profile: Technology Head
Experience: 4 years+
Skills: Angular 4/6, Ionic 3/4, NodeJS, MongoDB, ReactJS
Job Type: Full-time
Location(s): Cuttack(Odisha), Bangalore
Salary Offered: According to experience and business standards. A combination of cash and stock option as remuneration (ESOPs) is also available.
About Us: ThinkZone is a social impact startup backed by Gray Matters Capital’s edLABS initiative that implements an affordable technology-enabled ‘School-in-a-box’ education-solution, aimed at bridging the learning-gap amongst children at the Bottom-of-the-Pyramid. By training and empowering local-women as educators in their communities, ThinkZone also creates dignified livelihood opportunities and greater gender equality.
Position Summary: ThinkZone has taken exciting opportunities to expand and so is seeking a talented and driven Technology Head to lead our ongoing work.
The Technology Head will have the unique opportunity to lead a team which will create user friendly, innovative and scalable mobile and web-based applications.
The Technology Lead with MEAN Stack experience will be responsible for shaping the architecture & development of applications using MongoDB, Express, Angular 4/6, Ionic 3/4, Node.js, Rest API as well as providing systems analysis, program design & documentation.
She/He will be working in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount and contributing to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture is absolute.
1. Developing new user-facing features on Angular 4/6, Ionic 3/4 and ReactJS
2. Creating web services using NodeJS (Express) and Mongo DB.
3. Practice clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
4. Mentor team members by sharing industry best practices using proven tools and techniques
5. Analyze requirements, wire-frames and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions and build prototypes when needed
6. Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and improve performance across teams
7. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
8. Building reusable components & front-end libraries for future use
1. At least four years proficiency and professional experience with MEAN stack development and 2+years of experience in building and managing applications independently
2. Backend database experience with MongoDB is mandatory. Strong experience of usage of different Data Structures
3. Strong enough to understand and integrate 3rd party SDK- s, API’s & Libraries into the application
4. Requirement analysis, problem solving and performance optimization skills
5. Experience in implementing applications using Angular 2 or React JS
6. In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS+APIs
7. Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns
8. Experience in creating secure RESTful-based web services in Microservices
9. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
10. A proven experience in leading a technical team effectively
11. Should have worked on developing and understanding Stored Procedures
12. Proven ability to step outside role confines, work independently when necessary, and help teach and enable other team members.
13. Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
14. Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
Interested? Share your resume at email@example.com along with a brief write-up about your work profileApply