ThinkZone is an investor backed social impact startup that works towards improving the educational outcomes of children from under-resourced communities using a ‘tech plus touch’ model and activity-based methodology. We enable community educators, anganwadi workers and primary school teachers to deliver quality early-grade education programs by using ThinkZone’s technology, teaching
resources and learning activities.
ThinkZone is expanding and is seeking talented and driven software developers to work towards making a difference to the way early childhood and primary education is imparted to students from under-resourced communities by creating ‘Accessible’ technologies.
The software developers will have the unique opportunity to work on creating user friendly, innovative and scalable mobile applications.
Software Developers with knowledge of MEAN STACK will be responsible for development of mobile applications using MongoDB, ExpressJS,Ionic 3/4, Node.js, Rest Api etc as well as providing systems analysis, program design and documentation. She/He will be working in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount and contributing to building a
positive, can-do, high-performance culture is absolute.
1. Developing new user-facing features on Ionic 3/4
2. Creating web services using NodeJS (Express) and Mongo DB.
3. Practice clean, stable, unit-tested code and managing code repositories using Git
4. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
5. Building reusable components & front-end libraries for future use
6. Deploy applications on AWS cloud with ability to debug hosting related issues.
2. Backend database experience with MongoDB
3. Experience in implementing applications using Angular 4/6, Ionic 3/4
4. In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS+ REST APIs
5. Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns and in creating secure RESTful web services
6. Experience in server management and AWS knowledge
7. Native Mobile Application Development Experience